Serves 6-8. Prep time 20 min. Cook time 15-20 min.
2-3 cups corn kernels
4 spring onions, finely chopped
½ red capsicum
1 GreenSky Organic pod (3x tbs)
½ cup cheddar cheese
½ cup parmesan cheese
1 cup (250 grams) cottage cheese
1-2 crushed garlic cloves
1 tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp sea salt
1 cup quinoa flakes
2-3 tbs neutral oil for cooking
- Place corn, onion, capsicum and cheddar and parmesan cheese into a mixing bowl and mix by hand to combine. Add in crushed garlic, cayenne, salt, quinoa flakes, a coat the corn.
- In a separate bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs and green smoothie mix together. Mix well.
- Combine the egg mixture with the corn mixture and combine well.
- Allow the mixture to sit for about 5-10 minutes. This allows the fritter mixt to firm up.
- Heat a on stick pan to medium heat and add oil. Wait until the oil gets hot. Add batter, 1 cup, at a time to form nice size fritters. Cook on both sides to a golden brown. Remove an allow to cool and a cooling rack.