Makes 12 muffin frittatas. Prep time 10 min. Cook time 20 min.
¼ cup milk of choice – (adjusted after testing and tasting)
¼ tsp chili flakes
1 GreenSky Organic pod (3x tbs)
½ cup cottage cheese
½ red capsicum, chopped
1 medium carrot grated
½ grated zucchini (excess water squeezed out)
3 green onions finely chopped
½ tsp sea salt (adjusted after testing)
½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180. Place muffin papers into 12 cup muffin tray.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and chilli in a bowl until well mixed.
- Add in the green smoothie pod, cottage cheese, capsicum, carrot, zucchini and onion and mix well to combined.
- Spoon about 1 cup of the mixture into each muffin hole.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just set.